Saskatchewan S0K 1V0
|Sunday|| 01:00pm — 06:30pm |
|Saturday|| 01:00pm — 06:30pm |
Reviews of DNC Paintball
- Stephen Added 2018-07-13★ ★ ★ ★ ★This is by far the best paintball field in sask the staff are amazing the paint is cheap the field is always expanding everytime I go out if I could give it an extra 2 stats I would 10/10 would recommend you come out and play I've been out every weekend since my first visit they also hold amazing games most recently a fortunate style battle royal also welcome to speedballers!!
- Jessy Added 2018-07-11★ ★ ★ ★ ★I been to a few fields with my dad and this one is by far the best one yet. The prices are good which allows us to go paintballing more often. I have told all my friends about DNC. It is a great place to play.
- Daddy Added 2018-07-11★ ★ ★ ★ ★Such a great atmosphere, crowd and all around experience. This field will be able to allow you a great paintball experience at a much lower cost than most of the surrounding fields. As well as improvements are always being made and it's simply a field built by players, for players.
- Brennden Added 2018-07-11★ ★ ★ ★ ★Best place to go have fun and play paintball or air soft!!! Amazing prices on rentals and paint this is the only play I will go play paintball!. With all the amazing fields and new ones we saw going up you can’t beat the experience!! The owner is on top of everything with his staff
- Christopher Struck Added 2018-07-11★ ★ ★ ★ ★Amazing place to play paintball and airsoft always something new being added to the field. Amazing people that will answer all your questions and help you with your equipment if you need a fix
- Taylor Adam's Added 2018-07-11★ ★ ★ ★ ★Come here as much as I possibly can by far the best place around
- Jesse Haug Added 2018-07-10★ ★ ★ ★ ★It’s an amazing paintball field with a great staff that will take the time to talk to you and help you out if you need it. Couldn’t ask for a better paintballing experience!
- Mitch Lapointe Added 2018-07-10★ ★ ★ ★ ★Definitely the best paintball park in the Saskatoon area, Me and my friends play here exclusively.
The owner of a the field is an awesome guy who only cares about the customer service and the sport of paintball.
A great place to have birthday parties, stags, or just to come out and shoot up your friends!!
- Doug Simons Added 2018-07-10★ ★ ★ ★ ★I have been out to the fields a fair bit. DNC has multiple playing fields to try out. The staff is friendly and help full, and the owner is a really nice guy. He is there for the paintball community and for people to go out and have fun, not to get rich which is nice. He has the best prices in the prices in the province, believe me, I have traveled to multiple fields (Swift current, Moose Jaw, Regina, and multiple fields around Saskatoon. If you want to try out paintball for the first time or want a home field to go to weekly, DNC is the place to go.
- Heather Whatcott Added 2018-07-10★ ★ ★ ★ ★Highly recommend this amazing experience to paintball enthusiasts and casual paintballers alike!! Amazing people .. awesome fields and a real family atmosphere
About DNC Paintball
Divide N Conquer Paintball is a paintball field built by players for players.
This will be our 4th year at our current location in the Grandora area, just outside of Saskatoon.
The field itself, is getting quite good epecially for the ammount of time we have had it for.
It is under constant construction & your likely to see something new every time you visit.
Our field is all about the players & letting them do what they want to do.
All games played are totally optional, and rules around them are flexible/changable.
Got a new game idea? We would love to try it out.
We are dedicated to creating the best play areas & keeping the prices affordable for everyone.
There is lots of oppertunity to help out at the field to earn some free paint/no field fees.
Feel Free to contact us if your interested in this.
Share this page
Today's weather in Grandora
10:00 10 ℃ 973 hPa 64 % 1 m/s 13:00 14 ℃ 973 hPa 56 % 2 m/s 16:00 14 ℃ 972 hPa 55 % 1 m/s 19:00 11 ℃ 973 hPa 73 % 2 m/s 22:00 7 ℃ 975 hPa 85 % 1 m/s